Updated: May 2, 2013
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY AT ALL WITH DONNA'S DOLLYS, AS WE HAVE RECEIVED A FEW INQUIRIES CONCERNING THIS...THANK YOU!
OUR SPRING BABIES HAVE ARRIVED, AND WE WILL
AS WE ONLY HAVE A FEW LITTERS A YEAR, OUR BABIES USUALLY GO FAIRLY QUICKLY, AND NEW BABIES ARE OFFERED TO FAMILIES WHO HAVE DEPOSITS FIRST. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN RESERVING A KITTEN OR BEING PLACED ON OUR WAITING LIST, PLEASE CONTACT US BY E-MAILING US AT LUVLEEDOLLS2@AOL.COM, OR YOU CAN CALL LISA AT (631) 374-6645. (OUR PREFERRED METHOD OF CONTACT IS FIRST BEING CONTACTED VIA E-MAIL)!
OUR BABIES COME WITH A 3-YEAR GENETIC HEALTH GUARANTEE, A 1-YEAR FIP GUARANTEE, ALTERING PRIOR TO LEAVING US, AND TWO KITTEN VACCINATIONS, AND ARE VERY WELL SOCIALIZED. OUR BABIES LEAVE US BETWEEN 13 AND 16 WEEKS OF AGE TO JOIN THEIR NEW FAMILIES.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR CONTACT FORM BELOW IS NOT WORKING AT THE MOMENT, AND WE ARE WORKING ON GETTING THE PROBLEM CORRECTED. PLEASE JUST CONTACT US VIA THE E-MAIL ADDRESS GIVEN ABOVE, INSTEAD OF FILLING OUT THE BELOW FORM AND TRYING TO SUBMIT IT!
KINGSTON - AN UPCOMING RETIRED BREEDER, WHO WE HAVE DECIDED TO NEUTER AND RE-HOME. HE'S A GORGEOUS SEAL MITTED MALE, AND IS JUST SO SUPER, SUPER SWEET AND LOVES CHIN RUBS! HE WILL BE READY TO LEAVE US LATER THIS YEAR! KINGSTON WILL BE 3 YEARS YOUNG IN APRIL.
PIPPA - A 1.5 YEAR OLD UPCOMING RETIRED BREEDER. SHE'S A WONDERFUL SEAL COLORPOINT GIRL WHO WE HAVE DECIDED TO SPAY AND RE-HOME. WE EXPECT HER TO BE READY TO LEAVE US IN EARLY TO MID-SUMMER!
If you are interested in one of our babies, please fill out the brief Contact Form below and click the "Submit" button to e-mail it to us. I will then e-mail you our adoption application. If we feel that we have a kitten available which will be suitable for your family, we will accept a $200 non-refundable deposit on the kitten. During the adoption process, we will do our best to send you weekly photos and/or videos of the kittens so you may see them growing. Kittens will be able to be visited at our home once they are at least 8 weeks of age and vaccinated, at which time you will be able to come and meet the kitten(s) and BOTH of the parents as well! If for any reason you are not happy with the kitten(s) when you come to actually visit, your $200 deposit will then go towards a kitten from one of our upcoming litters. Please note that if for some reason you e-mail me the below Form but do not hear back from me within 24 hours, please e-mail me again, as sometimes e-mails do not go through, or call me!
Please read what all of our kittens will include (located underneath our Contact Form below)!
WE CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH THE IMPORTANCE OF CAREFULLY CHOOSING A BREEDER WHO IS GOING TO ACTUALLY 100% STAND BEHIND THESE LIVING BEINGS THAT THEY PRODUCE! A RAGDOLL BABY IS WELL WORTH THE WAIT - - PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE AND PAYS OFF IN THE END AND YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!! THERE ARE BREEDERS WHO WILL SAY THAT THEY TEST FOR GENETIC DEFECTS, SUCH AS HCM (HYPERTROPHIC CARDIOMYOPATHY), AND VERY SADLY DON'T!!! PLEASE MAKE SURE THE BREEDER YOU CHOOSE TO PURCHASE YOUR BABY FROM ACTUALLY SHOWS YOU PROOF FROM A TESTING FACILITY THAT BOTH PARENTS OF THE KITTEN(S) WHICH YOU PURCHASE HAVE BEEN TESTED AND ARE NEGATIVE FOR BOTH THE RD AND MC HCM MUTATIONS!!! THE INITIALS "RD" STANDS FOR RAGDOLL, AND THE INITIALS "MC" STAND FOR MAINE COON. THE REASON THAT THE MAINE COON MUTATION NEEDS TO BE TESTED FOR IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT THERE ARE MAINE COON OUTCROSSES IN MANY LINES THAT BREEDERS ARE BREEDING FROM! NOT DOING SO CAN END UP IN UTTER HEARTACHE BY LOSING YOUR PRECIOUS BABY TO HCM!!!
Please see the below information concerning our babies!
ALL OF OUR KITTENS WILL INCLUDE:
- All kittens are raised underfoot...we are a cageless cattery, and the kittens will be allowed to roam free throughout our home with our other cats once they reach a certain age.
- We strive to produce the healthiest, floppiest and sweetest, purring machines!! All of our kittens will be 100% loved and socialized by our family prior to joining their new homes! All of our cats and kittens that we produce are like our children to us, and we would never have it any other way!
- We will always be here to help or to answer any questions that you have concerning your new baby! We would love to stay in touch with every family who takes home one of our precious babies, and would absolutely love to receive photos and updates from you!
- We strive to produce Ragdolls with the traditional look, and will strive to always breed according to T.I.C.A. and C.F.A. breed standards.
- We will NOT produce any inbred Ragdolls. Inbreeding can cause severe genetic defects. We do not outcross with other breeds, and will not work with Ragdoll catteries that do.
- Our ragdolls are backed up 100% by us. If you are unhappy, we will take the kitten/cat back, no questions asked.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT, NOR WILL WE EVER, BREED MINKS!!!!! THERE ARE SOME BREEDERS WHO CHARGE ENORMOUS PRICES FOR MINK KITTENS, AND CLAIM THAT THEY ARE "RARE"! WE ONLY BREED TRADITIONAL, BLUE EYED, RAGDOLLS!!!!
Home | Ragdoll Cattery | Ragdoll History | About the Ragdoll Breed | Ragdoll Photos | Our Boys | Our Girls